Thursday, July 15, 2010

I also try to learn the IT technology as much as possible

Talented person who want to build a career in luxury with more than 3 years writing experience and a master degree in Computer Science who has demonstrated abilities in learning new technologies quickly and always been willing to take new challenges.
Career Objective:ed hardy trousers
Especially skilled in time and details management. Exceptional communication skills with developers, support engineers lacoste polo shirtsworldwide and team members.I learned the importance of teamwork from my first job in Inventec. I am always keeping a positive view of my life and things I have experienced.ed hardy underwear
I believe that I have strong knowledge on basic Networking technical including the network design, the deployment and the troubleshooting.ed hardy hoodies I also try to learn the IT technology as much as possible, so that polo shirtsI can try the new technology as soon as possible and see if I or my customers can benefit from it.
Chasing the Sun
Cuisine
Dressing up